The AL East Episode of the Beat the Shift Podcast – a baseball podcast for fantasy baseball players.
Guest: Jason Collette
- Is it time yet to think about punting categories in roto leagues?
- Punt speed? Punt saves?
- Punt ERA?
- How do you know when to use the waiver wire vs. resorting to a trade?
Injury Guru’s Trivia of the Week
- Can the Rays overcome their injuries and contend for the division?
- Shane McClanahan
- Can he keep this up?
- Innings expectations for 2022
- Player on the rise
- Blue Jays
- Red Sox
- Will the Red Sox make a playoff run? Will they trade pieces away?
- Who will lead the Red Sox in saves in 2022?
AL East Predictions
Injury Update – Reuven gives us the injury updates.
Follow us on Twitter
Ariel is the 2019 FSWA Baseball Writer of the Year. Ariel is also the winner of the 2020 FSWA Baseball Article of the Year award. He is the creator of the ATC (Average Total Cost) Projection System. Ariel was ranked by FantasyPros as the #1 fantasy baseball expert in 2019. His ATC Projections were ranked as the #1 most accurate projection system over the past three years (2019-2021). Ariel also writes for CBS Sports, SportsLine, RotoBaller, and is the host of the Beat the Shift Podcast (@Beat_Shift_Pod).
Ariel is a member of the inaugural Tout Wars Draft & Hold league, a member of the inaugural Mixed LABR Auction league and plays high stakes contests in the NFBC. Ariel is the 2020 Tout Wars Head to Head League Champion.
Ariel Cohen is a fellow of the Casualty Actuarial Society (CAS) and the Society of Actuaries (SOA). He is a Vice President of Risk Management for a large international insurance and reinsurance company.
Follow Ariel on Twitter at @ATCNY.